Rhomberg Rail is the market leader in rail resurfacing in Australia. We have an extensive fleet of high speed, on track equipment operated by teams of highly skilled professionals. Our machines are at the forefront of rail technology and deliver unparalleled productivity and quality of output. We have the machines to accelerate projects and increase maintenance productivity to meet demanding deadlines while providing top quality track geometry.
Rhomberg Rail offers the best resurfacing solutions:
- track alignment, lifting and tamping controlled by ALC automatic guiding computer for maintenance and construction of new railway track and turnouts
- ballast management and regulating
- dynamic track stabilisation
- management of ballast cleaning
- delivery of top quality track geometry after major maintenance works like re-sleepering, re-railing, ballast cleaning or formation renewal
- track recording and certification of finished track
- track geometry recording trolleys (PLASMA).
A key feature of the Rhomberg Rail capability is our inventory of major railway related plant and equipment which has the capacity to deliver first class quality, accelerate projects and increase maintenance productivity to meet demanding deadlines. Rhomberg Rail owns major railway plant including:
- 09-3X Dynamic – Automatic Levelling, Lining and Tamping and Dynamic Stabilising Machine.
- 08/275 Unimat – Turnout and plain track tamper with 3rd rail lifting.
- 09-3X – Automatic Levelling, Lining and Tamping Machine.
- DTS 62N – Dynamic Track Stabiliser and Ballast Regulator.
- Unimat 08-475 4S – Turnout Tamping Machine with integrated Ballast Management (3-rail lifting, concrete bearer).
- 09-32 – Automatic Levelling, Lining and Tamping Machine.
- SSP 100 Ballast Regulator.
- SSP 305 Ballast Regulator.
- SSP 303 Ballast Regulator.
- High Rail Excavators with full range of attachments.
- Telescopic Load Handler with full range of attachments.