Rhomberg Rail’s core competencies are focused on design, technical advisory and project delivery of rail systems, track construction and maintenance activities. Moreover, in partnership with leading Australian companies, Rhomberg Rail has the capability to provide services that cover the full lifecycle of rail track systems.
Rhomberg Rail has in-house capability to deliver:
- Design – Provision of all per way and associated civil design and survey related services.
- Resurfacing – Rhomberg Rail has an extensive fleet of high speed on track equipment operated by teams of highly skilled experienced professionals.
- Track Construction – Rhomberg Rail has fully equipped and resourced track construction crews capable of delivering all works associated with new rail infrastructure construction and renewal.
- Track Maintenance – Rhomberg Rail has multiple track crews trained and resourced to carry out periodic maintenance works including CWR, track adjustment, and welding. As the provider of maintenance services to Pacific National in Eastern Australia, we have inspection, maintenance and response crews across the Eastern Seaboard.
- Rail Structures – Rhomberg Rail has a dedicated team with extensive experience in the construction and repairs of rail bridges and structures including replacing transoms, culverts and associated works. Additionally, we have fully qualified demolition supervisors and are licensed to carry out rail demolition works.